Biomass pyrolysis plant refers to the plant that is used to turn biomass into charcoal, tar, vinegar and biogas through pyrolysis process. Biomass pyrolysis is the thermal decomposition of biomass occurring in the absence of oxygen. Due to abundant of biomass materials, biomass pyrolysis plant in the Philippines play a vital role in biomass to charcoal conversion industry.
Biomass In the Philippines:
The Philippines is a large agricultural country that has a land area of 30 million hectares. 47 percent of which is agricultural. Because of tropical maritime climate, the Philippines abounds in rice, coconut, bananas, pineapple and sugarcane, etc. Meanwhile, it has rich forest resource. Biomass in the Philippines that can be recycled mainly include:
- Wood from natural forests and woodlands
- Agricultural residues: straw, stover, rice husk, rice straw, coconut husk, coconut shell, cane trash and green agricultural wastes
End Products From Pyrolysis of Biomass and Their Applications:
1. BBQ or used as fuel in other area.
2. attach heavy metal, improve the quality of soil.
3. can be reprocessed into activated carbon;
4. used for construction bricks with clay
1. Anti-insect fungicide
2. Pesticide neutralization
3. Soil conditioner
Used as permeability-reducing agent for construction.
1.widely used as fuel.
2. greenhouse agriculture heating
3. can be used for drying.
4. can be used for generator to get electricity.
Beston Successful Cases:
Beston biomass pyrolysis equipment has been exported to Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Ghana, Spain, Australia and Malaysia. If you want to start the project, contact us. We will give you the cost analysis, industry’s prospect analysis and other investment matters for you.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, Coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo,etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge,etc
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Biomass Pyrolysis Process
Advantages Of Beston Biomass Pyrolysis Plant:
- Main and second furnaces adopt stainless steel 310S which has the function of high temperature resistance.
- Non-pollution De-dusting system: it mainly contains activated carbon adsorption, water spray, ocean ball adsorption and so on. So, smoke emissions reach National Emission Standard.
- Adopting one fire two steps, biogas can be recycled as fuel to heat furnace which can save a lot of fuel energy.
- Fully automatic seal water cooling slag can ensure no dust flying which builds cleanliness production environment.
Safety Design of Biomass Pyrolysis Plant For Sale
Beston biomass pyrolysis machine adopts advanced safety design. It is very safe when you operate the plant. Therefore, you can rest assured to purchase the charcoal machine from us. Here, you can see the details:
- Negative micro-pressure working condition. Also at the end of main furnace, there is explosion proof hole which is used for prevent excessive pressure.
- PLC electric cabinet has an alarm device. When there is breakdown, it will alarm or appear alarm display.
- Combustible gas pipeline has explosion-proof water seal to prevent unnormal pressure of combustible gas.
- All gas lines are led by draught fans which is frequency conversion. If there is blocking, it will appear on the PLC.
Biomass pyrolysis machine in the Philippines will recycle a large amount of waste biomass into charcoal. Therefore, biomass energy in the Philippines will bring great convenience for home application, industry application, etc. Catch up the investment business chance and contact Beston Machinery now!